Learning how to jump higher is something most basketball or volleyball players want to improve in their game. It’s not that hard to jump higher if you understand the basic principal in training and maintain a proper diet. Forget about the genetics and limited thoughts that you can’t jump any higher. Follow these 7 tips below and see if it could help you change the course of your game.
1. Intensity – If you are looking to jump higher in basketball or volleyball, the key for your training is intensity. This means you want to shorten your workout time and increase the pressure that is put on your muscles. When your muscles is stressed enough, it will grow bigger and become stronger. Heavy lifting or intense cardio exercises are recommended instead of high reps and lower weight workouts.
2. Squats – Do squats if you want to learn how to jump higher in basketball. Squats is the king of all workouts because it target on a larger group of muscle tissues on your legs and thighs. These muscles are responsible for jumping higher or running faster when playing sports.
3. Sprint – Practice running fast will also help you develop the necessary strength to jump higher. Don’t go for a boring 2 hours marathon, instead, focus more on short 100 meter dash or so and put your muscles to stress. Make sure you have a good warm up time and stretch your muscles before and after every workout.
4. Calves – If you want to train how to jump higher faster, focus more on your calves. When jumping, the calves play a very important role in lifting your body up the air. You can train your calves by doing calves raises, stair stepper, or get the JumpSole V5.0 strength training shoes. A strong calves will also help you run faster and become more agile in many in-game difficult situation.
5. Rest – Get plenty of rest after your intense workouts. Without rest, your muscles won’t reach the maximum growing capacity. Remember, your muscle doesn’t grow in the gym, it grows while you sleep and rest. A good 8-9 hours of sleep each day will help you increase your vertical leap and jump higher in basketball.
6. Nutrition – A good nutritional diet plan is critical in training how to jump higher. Eating a lot won’t help. It is how you eat and drink that will finalize your results. Add more healthy protein to your diet such as red meats, chicken, fish, nuts and reduce saturate fat as well as processed foods.
7. Personal Trainer – A personal trainer is the ultimate solution for you if you want to learn how to jump higher faster. You will learn the experience and techniques that will take you years to learn for yourself. You will also avoid a lot of injuries and time wasted while achieving the results faster than the other. However, the downside is that it can be very expensive and many people couldn’t afford it.
If you are looking the for best solution to jump higher in sports, I suggest you check out the Jump Manual vertical leap program by Jacob Hiller. Jacob Hiller is a personal trainer for professional athletes for the last 10 years and guarantee that he can help you increase up to 10 inches in just 10 weeks.
You can also save tons of money with Jacob Hiller 1 on 1 personal training program with only $9 a month. He will give you a specific training course that fit your body type as well as detailed nutritious diet system that help you lose weight and boosting strength in a very short period of time.how to jump higher, how to jump higher volleyball, jump higher in basketball, jump higher run faster